If you find your credit running out here are some checks that you can do to resolve this:
2. Apps like Whatsapp and Facebook are designed to keep you constantly connected to friends and family and are always working whether you actively use them or not. If you would like to manage the data usage on your phone, you can do so by stopping background apps from using your data.
3. Not sure how much that call you made or text message cost? You can check out our prepaid rates here.
4. If you are visiting another country, find easy ways to manage your credit with these roaming tips.
5. You can easily get the history of all your transactions for the last seven days on the My Digicel App and see exactly how your credit has been used.
6. You may have subscribed to Digi INFO where you receive daily updates dependent on the service you selected. Text 'EXIT' to 4636 to unsubscribe to this offer.
Here is how you can check the transactions on your account from the App:
Step 1. Select the My Digicel app from the app screen.
Step 2. Log into the app with your Digicel ID and password.
Step 3. Select the Menu button () at the top left hand corner of the app, then select ‘My Account’.
Step 4. All transaction details will be listed below ‘Account Details’ and will show all calls, SMS and data used within the last 7 days on the account.
Download the My Digicel app today!