1. What is Digicel +?
- Our Digicel+, Home and Entertainment service uses state-of-the-art technology to bring you the fastest home broadband speeds. This service offers the best selection of global and local TV channels and exclusive content coupled with a world class TV experience and a host of exciting new features
2. How can I sign up for this Digicel+ service?
- You can sign up for the service by reaching out to any of our Outdoor Sales Agents. You can get through with one of the agents by reaching our customer care (100) or via our website, www.digicelstkittsandnevis.com and fill out the form provided and or visit of our retail store on Main Street.
3. Where can I get more information on Digicel +?
- You can get more information on Digicel + by going onto our website, www.digicelstkittsandnevis.com or at our retail store.
4. What is the current plans/packages that you have available for Digicel+?
- All of our current plans/packages, which includes TV, Broadband and Bundles, can be found on our website, www.digicelstkittsandnevis.com
5. If I would like to update my package how can I do so, and is there a fee to upgrade?
- We have a number of Add-ons available to compliment your TV package. In order for you to update or upgrade your Digicel+ package, you can reach out to the Outdoor Sales Agent who signed you up or customer care (100) or simply visit our retail store. There is no fee for this service.
6. How long does it take for installation after signup?
- Installations could be done within 24hr after request
7. If I have an issue, who do I contact?
- If you have an issue with your service or installation feel free to reach out to customer care (100) or visit any of our local retail stores.
8. If I would like to reschedule an installation what number should I call?
- If you would like to reschedule an installation you can reach out to customer care (100) or the Outdoor Sales Agent you signed up with. Together with this you are free to visit any of our local retail stores. This issue will then be escalated and you will be contacted.
9. What is the billing cycle for Digicel +?
- Customers will receive their new bill on the 1st to the 31st of each month.
10. When is the Bill due for Digicel +?
- Billing is in advance and become due 25th of each month.
11. Where can I view my Digicel + Bill?
- You are able to view your Digicel+ bill via the My Digicel App. In addition, you would normally get your monthly bill via email.
12. How /where can I pay my Digicel+ bill?
- You can pay your Digicel+ bill at any of our retail stores. You are also able to pay through the My Digicel app and Sure Pay. Also, you can pay via various banking platforms such as online banking with your bank (National Bank, Republic Bank and First Caribbean Bank).
13. Is there a fee for cancellation?
- If the customer’s contract period has expired, the customer should clear off their outstanding bills and will be free to cancel. If the customer’s contract has not yet expired, customer should pay the balance of the contractual period.